Come work with us
MARKETING PROFESSIONAL (5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE)
- Handle all marketing efforts: content development, copywriting, social media, RFP/RFQ responses, interview presentation materials, award submissions, advertising, and support for other marketing or business development initiatives
- Analyze, develop, and implement overall marketing strategies to generate content that will persuade target audiences
- Coordinate marketing activities: industry events, conferences, and project photography
- Collaborate with the firm’s leadership and staff
- Be a self-starter that is highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask efforts having varied deadlines
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience in the AEC industry
- Strong communication skills, especially written
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign with a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or another related field
- Ability to work independently with support from architectural and interior design staff
PROJECT DESIGNER (5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE)
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated interest in Urban Development
- Proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Lumion, or other modeling software
- Minimum 5+ years experience in leading project design, multifamily preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Self-motivated disposition with a desire for professional growth. Licensed or working towards licensure.
- Affable personality, with a strong work ethic and sense of humor
UrbanWorks Architecture LLC offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, including health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible scheduling and paid time off; 401(k); parking; continuing education; and reimbursement for professional society memberships.
We are an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and sample of their work to Robb Olsen email@example.com.
No phone calls please.